Thursday, February 5, 2009

squishy fleur.

A bunch of us had some massive Roti Tisu fun last night! Thoroughly massive, I say. It was a short time of fun, bonding and mainly giggles :) Short and sweet, really. Well it was actually Ian's farewell because this boy is leaving to Ozzieland on Monday night! Pfft.

Three plates to secure one Roti Tisu.
Go figure!



This whole week's been pretty tiring for me. Going back for classes surely isn't my forte, hee. Having classes from 8 right up till 6 in the evening is not funny. But today's schedule didn't seem too bad for me :) I ended up bringing a really pretty flower home! Wheee, happy girl on the loose 8) I was obssessing over it by taking heaps of pictures with different angles throughout my last class, haha. It's actually made up of tissue by the way - totally triggered the curious nerve in me.


Thank God it's Friday tomorrow! Like literally. Finally a day where I can wake up much later than usual, hah! Surely sounds like an amazing plan to me :) Guess I'm gonna call it a night, so nights!


Hear me out: Awe-struck by B.Reith.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails