Tuesday, February 10, 2009

and i bid farewell.

Brrh, I'm still all emo-fied :(

Yet again, another close friend leaves for Australia. Wasn't an easy goodbye but we all managed it well enough. The airport - always filled with either happiness or sadness, and this time it was filled with the latter. I tend to be pretty good with farewells but on certain occasions, I fail at trying to keep it all in especially when it is about somebody who has gone through many of the ups and downs in life and still remains as the same supportive soul throughout everything.

Told ya, it wasn't easy at all.
At least for them, and me..

Ian Yun, we go way back man. And I mean, really way back! There are so many memories to recall from that I just don't know where to start. We had our awkward moments, best friend moments, stranger moments and the list goes on. There is still something that I feel utterly horrible about of which I shall remind you about it when the time comes. But yeah, at the end of it, everything turned out well and we're both happy people today :) 

You've been amazing, really! You were there when no one else was, you would support all the way without backing out, you would make the effort when no one seems to be taking initiative, you would spill your concerns out when no one else would, you would just be you. And I thank God for a really good friend like you :) Thanks for everything, Ian! I'm gonna miss you heaps so come online often alright. Now go forth and be a good boy will you? Earn Ozzie bucks and spend me coffee 8) Just fly safe, you! :)

And, how could I forget Kat? :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails