Tuesday, February 3, 2009

tagger-mania.


Mah homies.

Sweeet.


So, I got my interview questions from Sonia! She always has this kinda cool cum interesting yet original tags, haha. Well, here goes!


1. Leave me a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I’ll email you five questions, of my determination not yours!
3. You update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


1. Coke or Pepsi? Why? Details please.
Coke! Hehe, well simply cause Pepsi is a little too gassy & sweet for my liking and it has the special taste to it, somehow. Hee! Right Sonia? ;)

2. Orc, elf, dwarf or human. Which would you like to be? (no half-sies please :D)
Hoho, elf! Okay this question only reminded me of Legolas *grin* so it's an elf for me, all the way baby! Hehehehe.

3. One language you would love to be able to speak/read/write.
Mandarin, definitely! I'm such a handicap at Mandarin alright. Though this year, I've improved my vocab a little already! Bangga sial :D

4. Describe your best friend.
Azalea, Lydia & Mohan are pretty, gorgeous and extremely special ladies. I don't randomly have like 10 best friends so yeah, these three individuals mean the world to me and yes, they're always always amazing. :) They've never failed me, at all! Another best friend who well, is none other than Jan! Needless to say, he's everything la, hee!

5. Have you ever met/touched a celebrity? Who, where and how?
HAHA. I have touched many celebrities. On paper/magazine/posters, hahaha. No, really :) They're none other than Orlando Bloom, Paul Walker, Josh Duhamel, Adam Brody, and you know what? The list just goes on and on ;) How? I just, touch them la..

~

Aaand, Chloe tagged me too! It's a tag each other world out there, hah.


Once you've been tagged, you're supposed to write a note of 10 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 5 people to be tagged.

1. I've decided to not buy the Guess bag that I've been eyeing for some weeks now.

2. I finally satisfied my Tom Yam craving today with Lyds!

3. I'm emo-fied 'cos more lovelies are leaving in February.

4. I bought hair dye, heee!

5. I like guys with nice nails & fingers, haha.

6. I feel like having Bubble Tea right now.

7. I can't wait till the summer holidays arrive!

8. I dread going to class everyday, without fail. Heh.

9. My table is so messy that I'm gonna explode. Like, boom!

10. I had Bak Kut Teh just now, yumm. 


Oh, I chooooose.. Ian, Sonia, Alexa, Rachel and Lydia :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails