Tuesday, January 13, 2009

speediinho.



Yeah, that's what we know him as :)

Again, I stepped foot in the airport. This time was for Jon and sadly, I missed Azy just by a call, soigh. Was pretty bummed out 'cos well, he left to California. Haha, I love California and Jon's a close friend. Hmm, guess I'm happy for him :) ..with much envy too, hee! Nah, really. He's such a clown and at the same time, a pain in the butt. But yea, he's a really good friend - one of the few whom I still look up to and know that he's not the lalang material :) He's just Jon. Ah, another thing, he amazes me with his unfailing love for skinnies, haha! :O

Don't shed tears unless there's a valid reason to do so.

The six of us who went over to send him off were pretty much controlling our emotions knowing that it's gonna be their turn next.  Well, obviously not mine but yeah, the 5 others. It's sad having to part from a bunch of friends who eventually grew very much closer through the years. Plus, knowing that there are a few more closer ones who are leaving at about the same time as well - February, makes it all the more worst.

Memories just keep flickering around and I can't help but to ponder and take a breeze walk through memory lane once again. It's indeed a fact that I've become very closely knitted to my ADP friends. The first bunch of people I got to know in the first sem of college itself. And that changed everything, until this very day. It's not easy seeing them off. Not at all.


Hear me out: Leavin' by Jesse McCartney

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails