Friday, January 9, 2009

unscrewed.



So like any other HELP student, I finally got all my results back. I'm not screaming for joy and neither am I ranting simply because God has definitely blessed me with good enough results. I was already expecting to fail, that's why I didn't enrol as yet but yeah. I'm more than sure that I totally screwed up my last paper which so happen was on the first day of Youth Camp but I didn't fail! Huhaa!

I'm just more than thankful, hee! Uh-huh, I'm giving God all, absolutely all the glory for my results! :)

Here's to the second semester of my uni life. *sigh* A long way more to go. But yeah, this sem doesn't seem too stressful but definitely consumes heaps of energy and commitment. Haha, that doesn't sound too easy anymore, innit? This sem, yet again, I face a lecturer of whom, I'm not particularly fond of, heh. I hope things will be alright for me, haha, 'cos it didn't go too well in the previous sem :p

Anyhow, haha! Yayy for my results! And yes I have finally decided on my minor, hee. Yea, like finally. I'm gonna be minoring in Marketing :)

I can have a good night's rest now! *grin* Oh and another thing, I might be getting a new puppy soon! A whoite one :D Hee, so so cuteeeee! Gaahhh, hehehe. And yes, I have finally recovered from all the sick bug, haha. Normal voice is back in the vocal chords yo ;) Okay, goodnight!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails