Thursday, January 8, 2009

hit it, letter j.

Ahoy! I got my letter from Peachy :)
And it's the letter J!

The rules:

You leave a comment on this post, and I'll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. 

~

1. Jan. He keeps me sane and makes my world a better place to live in. Pretty much the best thing that has ever happened! :)

2. Jooze. Only because it's something between my girls and I! ;)

3. Jazz. I lovelove Jazz. Anytime, anywhere, just hit it on the speakers aight! Especially when it comes to Michael Buble! Hohoho! *grin*

4. Jenga. It's such fun playing with a good company. The risk of taking every piece out and the joy of seeing it crumble down, haha!

5. Java Chip Frap. Who doesn't know I'm a coffee addict? What more, a Starbucks fan? Haha. It's a really good drink, babe. Trust me on this :)

6. Jet plane. Yeah, it's the ticket out of here. Pretty much so actually. Buy a ticket, get on the plane and off you go! 

7. Jello. It's so wobbly, soft, kinda chewy and sometimes filled with surprising goodness in 'em! All that Nata de Coco bits, hee :D

8. Jackfruit. Haha I seem to be going all about food, no? Hehehe, I do enjoy this fruit :) It's yellow and yummy! Hah!

9. Jogging. It makes me feel much more healthier, hee :P It's like I jog 10 rounds and I'm convinced I've lost enough of weight for the year, haha. But yea, jogging is love when you jog with fun people ;) Heh heh heh! Likeee, Jan! Haha. No, really. :)

10. Jamoca Almond Fudge. Baskin Robbins anyone? It's so delicious :) Somewhat like love at first sight, hehe.


It was quite a tough one but I pretty much pulled it off, haha! I'm that bored and jobless so yeah. After all, classes just started and I'm left with that little bit of spare time so why not! :)

2 comments:

Mei-Fern Chong said...

I want a letter of me own! =D
I know I sound bloody semangat-ed. Haha!

Sarah said...

hullo! hehehe :)
hmm, yours will be N!
hehe enjoyy!

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails