Thursday, January 15, 2009

through a kaleidoscope.

Spoilers ahead! Just so I won't leak out things you ought to find out yourself in episode 15! :) Else, heck it, just read away! Lalala.

I just caught the latest episode of Gossip Girl and my heart is broken. Having step foot in Blair's shoes throughout the series has definitely made me feel the pain and hurt Chuck has put her through. The blame was always on her for acting like the wife. Chuck is one massive heart breaker. It all finally exploded when the episode drew to a close when she told him that she's gonna be leaving him. For real. 

And I realized, he'd only go back to her when he's got no where else to go and no one to turn to. If not, he'd push her aside and constantly treat her like trash. This is what you get for not appreciating her enough. The girl has a heart alright! Pfft. The I-don't-need-you-anymore scene was pretty good (especially when she threw the pretty flowers back at him) and very emotional, heh. My heart was forced to a halt, imagine that. 

Standing up for her guy.

By the way, Jack Bass (Jackass?) is really a pain. I mean, seriously! Get rid of him already, rawwr. His face only spells out annoying and irritating. If that isn't so, I don't know what I'm seeing. Heh.

The love story of Rufus & Lily's getting very complicated (Or pathetic?). I mean, the missing kiddo and all. Ah not forgetting how their child's death is all a lie. I guess it's pretty understandable but it is still a horrible thing to do. On the other side of the family, Dan & Serena are acting pretty cool about it, and so are Jenny & Eric. Both Rufus & Lily came back home with hands held tight to each other. Family reunion perhaps? I do wonder how this family issue is gonna be sorted out :) Surprise, surprise!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails