Tuesday, August 19, 2008

too cool.

"So you're too cool for us now, huh?"
"Since when?"
"Since you became like them."
"Huh. Please la."
"Ha ha ha ha."
.
+++

"Now I wonder who's too cool for who."


After all these, I do wonder how disappointment feels like. Oh wait, I've just felt it. Then again I've never believed it'll happen. I guess times do change; how much you wanna catch up and rewind to past days, things will not be as close as it was. Sad, no? Yeah even with all the endless effort thrown in, it is really heart-breaking. Though I thought it'll never affect me, I'm down right wrong. So wrong about you too. Life goes on, and on and on and on.

This is where the saying comes into place -
.
so true, huh?


And I guess this is one of the many reasons why -



4 comments:

daryll said...

I like the wall phrase! =) very nicely said. Hmmm.. guess if every gal builds a wall like that.. i'll be doing a climb one day! hee
Climbing 101 for dummies pweeease :D

Artie L said...

awww dont worry sarah....you can never be cooler than me so u can always hang out with me =D hehehe

Hows the back???

Sarah said...

hahaha, i'd think that somewhere in time or rather, everyone builds a wall - just the height of it and such differs. hehe.

oh right up! a copy of Climbing 101 for you's on the way, sir =)

im sure you'd have many walls to climb over, no? ;) hee.

Sarah said...

life for rent -

hahaha i think we're supah cool together, hehe! the back's getting better. its a little weird like, it itches sometimes, hahaha. but its definitely better :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails