Saturday, August 23, 2008

ieyjj.

Now now, the usage of those acronyms go wayyyyy back, no? *grin*
Alright hehe, enough of that now. Here is when things start to make sense, peeps -


Blessed 20th Hatchday, Ian!

Liking the hairband pop-outs? ;)
.
Back in school (some many years ago),
When he teman-ed me at my duty place every recess :)
Almost everyday, he'll bring smuggled-out fishballs for me!
Hahaha.

I still am amazed at how far we've come in our friendship, through the years of various seasons and such, hehe. You've been amazing throughout and always ready to lend a helping hand. Though things do get rough but we still pull through, yeah! Thanks for all the ears you've given me. Its so funny how the bunch of us all grow up together and you can actually see each one change as time passes. I've seen you grow and I'm happy to see where you're at now, I'm proud of you. :) Surely gonna miss you when you're at Ozzieland next year, then we'll not have some psycho maniac (you) running around and trying out some crazy plans and outings, haha. Alrights, be a good boy and have a blast :) You've been a really good friend :) Hee, happy birthday, once again, birthday boy!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails