Sunday, August 24, 2008

retail therapy.

It's pretty.
.
Spending the whole afternoon in KL today was awesome. Retail therapy is simply the most satisfying therapy ever. Ahaks, shopping much? Wait, or is it too much? I'd think its the latter, hee. It's like you get the cravings to shop, and once you satisfy that craving, it either leaves you wanting for more or even more (in most cases).

Thinking about spending the whole day in KL, I'm more than willing to go back downtown again. It's splendid. Then again, the thought that money doesn't grow on trees dampens my spirit of doing so. Pfft. Anyhow, cos of today, I'm a happy girl ;) Hmm, hee.

The coming week marks my last few days of holidays and the new semester starts! A brand new and fresh start! I'm excited but dreading the early classes and the getting-stuck-in-the-jam-everyday routine. Yea you got it right, every day. To live in Subang is like living right smack in the middle of a jam central. It's stressful but Subang really is a nice place to stay :) I like. The convenience *grin* of getting around, is too convenient (in a good way) ;D

Okay, I'm so definitely babbling my way through. I'm done for the night :) Goodnight ya'll!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails