Monday, August 18, 2008

blackjack.


I had plenty of time today to catch 21 on dvd :) I kinda liked it, but it was not that awesome. Its not too bad, I'd say. But somehow Kate Bosworth caught my attention, haha. Pfft, Orlando Bloom's ex. Hmm :) Hahaha. The movie is all about blackjack, card-counting, Vegas, getting into trouble, friendship and I guess that it's more of attitude and lessons to be learnt ;) Hahaha. Lessons like, don't let your emotions take over and keep your focus. Else, things are gonna get ugly yo.
.
Anyways, I don't know if I'm the only one but during my sem breaks, I keep getting weird feelings. Feelings like, having assginments not completed, datelines and such. And it's the holidays. Sometimes I even wake up in the middle of the night thinking of my past work and get all panicky and only to realize that it's all over. Haha. Someone please tell me I'm not the only one. It gets too freaky sometimes, pfft. Oh wells. Okay that was really some random stuff.
.
I'm off for the night!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails