Friday, August 15, 2008

tangy.

/
On the 13th of August..


Happy belated 19th Birthday, Eric!
.
One of the stuntmans huh? Hahaha. I'm very sure you had an awesome birthday, no? ;) Hehehe. Don't be so naughty around alright! It's time to be a good boy. Insaf la, insaf. Hahaha. Well another year added to your teenage years, and I'd hope that'll bring you closer to God as well. :) Continue to be that blessing you've been and do more stunts. Hahaha, there are boundaries to the stunts too okay! Hahaha. :) Happy birthday!


And today, the 15th of August..

Blessed 20th Hatchday, Tangy Khai!

You've been so amazing throughout the years. I don't know what would I have done without you especially when I was back in Form 5 ;) Hehehe. The endless text messages and calls we had in one week at least was so entertaining. It's even more interesting lookin' back how close we were and still have that bond right up till today. I miss the ole' days, very much. None could ever replace muh tangy, yo :) Hehehe. Though you're always in Cyberjaya nowadays, there's always the phone and internet! Hahaha, change to 012 la! Then we could resume our routine like before. Heheh. Big boy adi *grin* No longer a teen ya know. Hee. Have a blast, khai! And meet up sooon!

*big hugs*
.

*****

/
Blessed 19th Birthday, Wei Chin!

Heylo! :) Happy happy birthdayyy! You've been such a blessing to me so so much! I can even still recall you coming over to teach my Add Math before SPM. Hahaha, when I was so panicky, you were so calm for me. :) Not to mention how much you've helped out throughout almost anything whether in ministry or just in our friendship, you've been great :) I'm blessed to have a friend like you and yeap, continue being that great friend to the other ppl around who needs a friend like you! (Oh wait, everyone needs a Wei Chin somehow) Heehe :) Have an awesome birthday, you! Take care and much loveeeee.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails