Monday, August 4, 2008

passion kl.

I went for Passion last night! :) It was awesome and I totally enjoyed myself! Well, I'm sure that I would have regretted not going if I didn't go. But thats not the issue, haha, cos I went! Yay!
.
Anyway I was excited about it because Chris Tomlin and Louie Giglio was gonna be there. Basically I knew about Louie Giglio through one of his sermons - Indescribable, and I totally loved it. It was really really good, you should give it a listen :) From that sermon of his, came along the song Indescribable by Chris Tomlin, which is equally as awesome as the sermon as well. The lyrics says it all.
.
Well, he sang the song last night! :D I've always wanted to sing it somewhere again(okay except singing it to myself) but there wasn't any opportunity at all and last night, I had the opportunity. Awesome :) The message by Louie was really good as well. Aiyo, I keep repeating myself again and again about how awesome the whole thing was. *blush*
.
But really, it was awesome :) I'm so thankful I went despite being in the midst of my finals. Hee. Oh, not forgetting that I met my school friends there too! Woooha! :D Haha, it's been almost a year and I finally got to see em' :) It was real good, really. Hehe.
.

Sara! :)

Johann! :) - He owes me heaps of meet-ups and lunches and dinners and what have you. Okay, diverting a little - *points down* See how much we've changed? :D Hahhahaha!

I look horrible! Wahahaha! ><

.

Now that was a short commercial break, we're back to Passion!

.

Melly, myself, Nicky.

Myself, Nicky, Jo, Lovey.

Nicky! - The boy who used to be so much shorter than me. Haha :)

.

Okay I really should get back to studying right now. I really wanted to blog about Passion cos' I'm pretty much still hyped up about how good it was and how it really blessed me, and I have finally blogged! At Passion, I had a 180 degree turn in my spiritual walk with God and I'm glad it happened, finally! :) All glory goes to God! Now let's just keep praying it won't swap back to the before.

.
Haha, alright, I'm going back to the books!

Bye all :)

.

p/s : My finals are ending in two days' time yo! Hahahaha.
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails