Thursday, August 7, 2008

wedding gowns.

The very first day of my holidays was spent with Azalea :) We headed down to Central Market and got soaked in the heavy rain. It was fun, nevertheless. We were pretty much very Malaysian today and it was interesting. Haha.
.

I finally got to watch Sex And The City. I must say that I personally like it except for some scenes in the movie. Ahaks, I guess the storyline is very down to earth kinda thing. Haha, not to mention that I was really excited during the whole marriage part (you know, me and marriages, haha!) except when it didn't happen :( Pfft! It was expected but still, my heart broke for her. Haha, I feel you girl! =p Hehe. It was amusing how Azy and I could identify ourselves and some other people, in their roles. Hahaha. Her dress was gorgeous, seriously! *faints* The part where she paraded the wedding gowns, ooooh so lovely! It was sweeeet and niceee and and hmm, lovely! :) I lovelovee weddings! :D Really!

Till then, laters!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails