Friday, August 8, 2008

fly me there.

So what is holding you back?
.
.
The whole afternoon at home was spent on watching Definitely, May Be and I really enjoyed it. I tend to get attached to some characters in the movie and actually do empathize them. Funny how that works out.
.
This movie is basically about a father who's in the midst of a divorce, telling his daughter about her mom and his past love life. Pretty much how the best friend becomes the one for him after two major near-engagement heartbreaks. Even so, it doesn't come as easy as it deems to be. Only after some years of realization and mistakes, did that come to pass.
.
It's sweet and very light-hearted. Ryan Reynolds is quite a charmer too ;) It was really really enjoyable. All these movies make me wanna go to New York all the more! [ Rachel, bring me to NY with youuu ] Quite an interesting Friday afternoon with nothing much to do. Not to mention, I totally pigged out on Milo. Haha.
.
That's basically just it! The weekend's here and I kinda am looking forward to it but at the same time, am kinda dreading it. Heh.
.
Have a good weekend, ya'll :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails