Saturday, August 9, 2008

it's me.


I've been tagged by Chloe since like some weeks ago and since I didn't have the time to do it then, I'm gonna do it now :) Hehehe. Here goes!


What is the most important thing in your life?
Hmm, I think that that would be having my relationship with God set right. Simply because the ever most depressing thing that could happen to me is being drifted far away from God.

Do you smoke?
Definitely not! Well I did wanna try at one point in my life (mind you, this was some years back) but some close friends of mine objected and I abided by that objection. Yes I'm ever thankful that I didn't and don't smoke. :) Though I hang around with many smokers ><

What is the latest gadget that you own?
Gadgets remind me of Josh Teng and Yih Khai. Hee, the latest, hmm, I would think that my handphone would be it. Hahaha, I'm so not a gadget freak. Phew to that!

What is the last thing you bought with money?
A dvd :)
.
How many kids do you want?
I initially only wanted two - both girls, and after giving it much thought, I wouldn't mind three - two girls and one boy. Hehehe ;)

What do you look for in a life partner?
I look for one who's wholly after God's own heart and who's able to encourage me in my walk with God too! And then, the other cliche&important things would be transparency, honesty, sincerity, love, one who's responsible, able to make ends meet (in terms of marriage), well not boring but fun / interesting to be with (what d'ya expect? I'm gonna be living with him until I die, omg), sweet, thoughtful and committed (yes, committed! you know how you hear all these stories of adultery / cheating and stuff, it freaks me out). Thats about it! :)

Hugs or kisses?
I'd like both, please. Though bear hugs are very very assuring and comforting.

Things you are passionate about.
God.
Ministry (or is that already under God?)
Marriage! (being a spinster would totally break me)
Clothes & accessories baby! :D
Making people around me happy.
Keeping those friendships alive.

Things you say too often.
"So retarded."
"Chill la."
"Oh wells."
"Seriously?"
"Nonsense."

Songs you could listen to over and over again.
Tong Hua - Zhang Dong Liang
Tongue Tied - Faber Drive
That thing you do - The Wonders
Home - Michael Buble
For you I will - Teddy Geiger
Move Along - The All American Rejects
Kiss Me - New Found Glory
Honestly, there are heaps of songs on my list.

The little things that make you happy.
Sweet surprises :)
Flowers.
Emails from loved ones.
Good morning & good night messages.
I love yous from loved ones.
Random text messages.
Ice creaaam.
Mango Loh! :D

Pet peeves.
People who constantly shake their legs.
Motorcyclists on the road. Gahhh!
Noisy people who make noise for no apparent reason.
And many many moreee.

Anyways, I'm tagging Sara, Alexa, Rachel, Arthur!, Lydia, Ian :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails