Wednesday, August 13, 2008

incomplete.

.

Heyhey everyone! And again, I've been tagged by Chloe. Hehe, that girl surely does have lotsa time on her hands ;) Oh right, it's called - holidays. Hee.

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in the brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

The questions:

1. If someone says, “Is this okay?”
There's Nothing In This World
[ Haha, I find this super weird. o.O ]

2. How would you describe yourself?
Can We Still Be Friends
[ Erm, hmm? ]
.
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
The Great Escape
[ Probably. ]

4. How do you feel today?
Who Do You Think You Are
[ I'm guessing - okay, I'm clueless. ]

5. What is your life’s purpose?
All I Have To Give
[ Oh now I know my purpose is to.. give.. ]

6. What is your motto?
Upside Down
[ Haha, maybe. ]

7. What do your friends think of you?
Mama

[ O.k.a.y. ]

8. What do you think of your parents?
Hate That I Love You
[ At times.. ]

9. What do you think about very often?
Addicted
[ To think about sleeping - addiction to sleeping. Makes sense ;) ]

10. What is 2+2?
Next To You
[ Huhhh. ]

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Between The Lines
[ Haha, hmmm I'll have to think about that. ]

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Wait For You
[ Maybe? Haha. Ain't saying anything! ]

13. What is your life?
Home
[ My life is home? Hmm :) ]

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Breakaway
[ Nono, I wanna have a proper career and not breakaway. Pfft! ]

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Worth The Wait
[ Very true indeed ;) ]

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Holler
[ A big nono. ]

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Hot
[ I certainly hope not. ]

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Young And In Love
[ Nonsense. ]

19. What is your biggest fear?
I'm Your Man
[ Yea, I'm afraid of being a man? Hahaha. ]

20. What is your biggest secret?
I Want It That Way
[ Actually, it kinda makes sense. Hee. ]

21. What will you post this as?
Incomplete
[ I prolly will :) ]

22. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Have A Little Faith In Me
[ HAHAHA!!! Yea, my husband better have faith in me! ;) ]
.
'
I'm tagging - Ian, Sara, Alexa, Rachel, Marcia and Arthur (haha, just do it you bum!)
.
It is actually pretty funny seeing how weirdly connected these songs can be, haha. Mine actually does make more sense than Chloe's! Haha, though some's totally inappropriate, heh. :)
.
Sleeping early tonight, goodnight everyone :)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails