Friday, August 1, 2008

geographically misplaced.

Nostalgia to its core.
If you realize, the three of them, guys, are in the pic :)


Right now, my fellow bunch of funny boys are totally cracking me up. Haha. Yea, they're none other than Josh Teng, Yih Khai and Wei Xiong!

You know what happens in those MSN convo's when you invite more friends into one convo? Chaos. Thats what I'm experiencing now, haha. Nah, they're not that bad. It's really fun and entertaining :) Haha, I miss you guys so much. Actually I miss all our 'gang' outings and such, so much too! Everyone's everywhere right now, pfft.
.
We'll still find our way - like these MSN convos, despite being geographically misplaced. Hahaha :) Somehow, someday.

Josh, go and find your travel itinerary!
Wei Xiong, come back earlier and not the 20th!
Yih Khai, please appear back in KL :)

I've got back all my results except the final exam percentages (duh! cos I've not sat for my finals. ><) and I must say I'm pretty contented with what I've got :) It's not that awesome but it's good enough, I guess. Hee, definitely God's blessing though. My finals start tmrw and I'm not that prepared yet but yea, we'll see how it goes la! It should be fine. Hehe.

Bye everyoneee! :)


2 comments:

Ian said...

yeah! they invited me also but i was out and when i came back and saw the convo i was laughing my heart out! we must have more of these! take some time off the work and SPEND TIME with your buddies! :)

Sarah said...

yea, no wonder you weren't in the convo. haha, see fun right? :D

hey, im very busy la okay :( but i'll be done by wed! (6th of Aug)! so yea, i'll be fu-reee! :D woohooo! hehe.

and then don't say i kepo here and there! :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails