Thursday, July 31, 2008

oh, dig in.

Surpriseee! -
Of smiles and a pretty red rose :)
Red wine in color, actually.
Sweet, simply sweet.
.

People, it's the thirty-first! Huha! :) It's special cos' Baskins is so much cheaper on this day, haha. Ice-cream addicts and fanatics like me rejoice over such days :) Yummmm!
.
Okay, so today I had ice-cream! Woohoo, a free treat! :) Hahaha. The oh-so-awesome Arthur and Reugene totally fong-ed Cass and myself today. Well Arthur fell sick (poor thing) and Reugene just didn't come (silly boy). Pffft! At least Jeremy was sweet enough to bring us for ice-cream! Hehe :D He ditched Dota for us okay! Haha. Well, he kinda broke the stereotype ( "I'll be done in a few minutes time", would actually mean few hours time ), I have towards guys when they're dota-ing. Simply amazing :) *cough*
.
Basically the conclusion is; I've had my fair share of the yummy ice-cream on the 31st and I'm a happy girl today. Oh, not forgetting that I've got quite some pints and quarts in my freezer ;) Muahaha. Awesome la, awesome!
.
Arthur and Reugene - You both owe Cass and I ice-cream on the next 31st which also happens to be in a month's time! Rawrr! Fong-ers! Pfft.
.
Now, I can study better. Ahaks, at least I think so :)
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails