Tuesday, July 29, 2008

lady in distress.

Okay, please just let me allow my guy-gamer-side to surface a little - just to express my current distress.
,
Does Red Alert 2 sound familiar, anyone? Well I've brought this up only just because RED ALERT 3 is on the way! Yes, I am SUPER DUPER excited and happy cos' I've been at this game since small and now, a new and upgraded version is hereeee (fine, in October la. Geeez.)! Hahaha :D


Do I hear any Amens from the guys out there? Hahaha, do voice out. Anyway, the whole sad and heart-breaking fact is that my comp can't support it. Sigh. Now everybody say awww. I know, tell me about it. Sigh, sigh and more sigh! Sucks la.

To upgrade or not to upgrade?
To spend more money or not?
To play or not to play?

I really really wanna play, omg! Hahaha, sigh! Okay, I think thats the end of my rants now. :) Haha yea, I'm still pretty bummed out at the nightmare (it is a nightmare, for me). Pfft!

Bye everyone! Heh.

2 comments:

Josh SC said...

RED Alert 3!!! HAHA.
I'm more of a command and conquer fan tho. tiberium dawn, tiberian sun, tiberium wars etc.
But hey,
A girl playing Red alert will spark interest anywhere.

Sarah said...

i do love playing C&C as well, haha! i grew up with these games. weird (for a girl), i know :) hahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails