Tuesday, July 29, 2008

chicken, anyone?

Alrights, I know I shouldn't be blogging but I have to. Haha, about today that is :) Had lunch with the usual peeps and now that I know that King Ji reads my blog, I shall acknowledge his presence a little - Hello you! Hahaha :D
.
Arthur woke up late for class and joined us for lunch after. More like, we joined him for lunch. Heh, we had KFC and dessert was on him! Woohoo, haha. I am that broke. Ahaks! We started camwhoring a little while after he started on his pathetic-looking chicken chop. Really a waste of money, I tell you!
.
The girlfriend :)
King Ji, are you jealous now? Hahaha.

An attempt of imitating Reugene (though I look retarded) -
Rainbow eyes! =p


Yummy chickeeen!
Arthur, please don't kill me :D
.
Well after class, I headed to Pyramid with Jo Chee :) It was just an hour's worth of outing but definitely worth while! We walked around and yea, did some catching up. It was good, it really was. Haha. We ended up eating Cinnabon cos we were a tad bit hungry. Yummy sweetness, hehe.
.

I should study now? I really should. Hahaha.
On random, I love Pearl Harbour. The movie is just so good, hee. Rather emo-fying too. :)
.
Plus, I've finally found another O.C. fan who's equally as crazy as I am and who's heart totally broke when they cancelled The O.C.!
,
*drum rolls*
,
It's Arthur Loh! :D Yay yay yay! Hahaha. I'm not alone now *grin* Psst, he's got ALL of them, seasons! Muahaha. Awesome la, awesome.


Hear me out: There You'll Be by Faith Hill.


2 comments:

Me said...

Haha now I found someone who loves The O.C too! :) So sad how it got cancelled.

Sarah said...

ooOOooOOO! you love The O.C. too? :D :D hahahaha! yay! :)

yea, i know. i was flabbergasted when it got cancelled :( so now i'm just living on the existing seasons, haha. sad i know :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails