Thursday, May 29, 2008

nothing's forever.

this is SO true.


I just read through a friend's blog and she stated that nothing's forever. Honestly, I can't help but to wholly agree with her. No matter how much I'd want and wish for things to last forever, the reality is that nothing is forever. Though I really love fairy tales and how the story always ends with - Happily ever after. In life, it never is that way.
.
There is no hard and fast rule to living a life thats almost perfect and to be all that you want it to be. I guess its just how you live it and the people who are in that world of yours. Sometimes I wonder what's the whole point of getting so worked up over something, and trying to make it work and it hurts you like crap along the way? Well I believe that if you work at it and talk things out, it'll get better. Its not time to play hide 'N' seek anymore.
.
There is a reason to why the past is called the past - it is simply because the past was never meant to make it to the future which is the now. It may be super duper hard and difficult living in the now because of what had happened in the past but think of it this way - you've gone through SO much, why let go / give up now? So prolly, you could try working on forgetting what is behind and instead, focus on what's forward :)
.
I know I'm trying to do that and you should too :) It's insanely tough but we could help each other out. Babe, I'm here for you and I've stocked up on lotsa hugs and tissues. Hehe trust me, you'll need it muchs. I'd know. Anything, anytime, just give me a holler aight? ;) Much much love! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails