Monday, May 26, 2008

from camp.

So I just came back from a camp yesterday - HMC's Leadership Camp. Well, it was compulsory for all students to go as you wouldn't graduate from Foundation if you didn't go. And I went. It was held in Trolak, Perak, and I had lotsa fun, like seriously. I did the Flying Fox (plus many more activities) and it was heaps of fun. The sad thing was that it only lasted for 8 seconds. Blah, what a let down. But, nevertheless, it was fun :)
.
Company was fun, place was nice, food was edible and I ended up being really exhausted. I made new friends, many of them :) I guess that this is one of the best things that happened at camp. Other than that, it was just a good bonding time with my group of close friends. Hehe. Initially before the camp, I was really dreading to go but after coming back from it, I'm more than happy that I went for it. I prolly would have regretted if I hadn't gone for it. Apart from that, I came home with heaps of memories - bruises and mozzy bites. My legs are scarred okay. Haha.
.
Not forgetting, I had a good team to work with throughout. Basically, we were divided into 8 groups, and I was heading one of it. My team members were pretty quiet but they opened up in the end which is a really good thing :) We had lotsa fun especially during Eclipse - a blind-folded game we had. Hehe.
.
Anyhow, how can a camp this fun not have any pictures, huh? Hehe, here they are! :)


My room :)
. My group logo.
.

The flying bugs/ants that attacked us.

Workin' on those abs.
.

Us us us! :) But Zion's missing.

Haha, jogging partners :)
.
While waiting for our turn on the commando crawl.
.
Literally hanging out, haha.
.
The lovebirds :p
.
With Mr. Huuuuus.
.
Woody woodpecker. *grin*
.
Us, but Edmund's looking away.
.
Lovelove.
.
Simon and Steven. HAHA.
.
Teik Lye, the grumpy old man. Haha.
.
Ser Minh :) - She somehow reminds me of Jee.
Lotsa resemblance. Haha.
.
Zion - He really reminds me of Josh Teng, ahaks!
.

We're the stars of the camp :p Hehe.

The small group of us, derived from the bigger group ;)

I guess this is all for today. I've got a pretty busy week ahead of me, filled with more quizzes and due dates. Oh, Hillsong Concert is this Wednesday :) Can't wait!

Till then, bye everyone :)

.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails