Wednesday, May 21, 2008

gossip girl.

I've been away for a week and now I'm back! Say hooray?

I've just finished the season finale of Gossip Girl and I'm wanting more! This episode left me at the edge of my seat wondering why is Dan so stupid. Rawrr. But well I am more than ready to say that I am addicted to Gossip Girl *blush* I really am. Well, oh well, Imma' big fan and am waiting for the new season to start!

Gossip Girl rants - I've got a whole load to comment on the last episode but I'm too lazy to type it all out. I was surfing the net and here is where you could read what my view is, cos it's almost similar :)

Some shallow rants - What is wrong with Dan? And Chuck, old habits die hard huh? I think Rufus is hot and he's perfect with Lily but they're just not meant to be. Bart is just... pfft. Well, I like their wedding arrangement tho ;) Jenny's just plain annoying though she's much better after her big huha. I think Blair and Chuck are good together though it didn't end that way, huh? Ahaks, I'm starting to have a liking for Chuck, he's got talent. Nathaniel is just the way he is and I'm happy. *grin* Though I'm not really fond of Nat and Vanessa but I guess they're cute enough to stay together. And again, Dan is stupid, stupid, stupid and more stupid. I'm happy Georgina is gone, for good I hope. However, I found the whole school for troubled girls thing was a stupid way to get rid of her. How Serena got over her murder was pretty stupid as well. Anyhow, apart from the frills overload, I loved Serena's dress during the wedding. Haha. Poor girl, silly boy Dan doesn't know how to appreciate her. Bah. I could just go on but I'll stop. I'm still getting over the last ep. Haha.

Okay, back on to my life now and just some quickies. I've just gone through two quizzes today - Microecons & Business. Nothing much to shout about except it was o-kay I guess. I've got a badminton game tmrw with the love birds - Ser Minh & Edmund and prolly some other random ppl I dont know. Should be fun :)

Assignments, projects and quizzes are piling up as half of the sem is almost gone. I'm a busy busy girl with heaps of work to be done. A big sigh to that. I'm coping alright, just not that well as yet. Procrastination keeps getting to me.

I'll be away during the weekend and again, I won't be updating till I come back :) Hehe, so hang on and I'll return! *grin*

Till then, bye and have a great week/end ahead of ya'll! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails