Wednesday, May 14, 2008

major, minor.

I've been deprived of the internet for about a week and it is really depressing. Pathetic as it may sound, I felt detached from the world without the internet connection. Other than that, I just didn't feel like blogging at all. It is possibly a first step to a dying blog. Hmm?
.
Assignments and quizzes have already piled up and I keep procrastinating. Sighs. Two quizzes next week, a presentation in two weeks time, and the list goes on and on and on. The thought of it makes me sick. Apart from that, classes are not as bad as I thought it would be. Surprisingly, I am actually enjoying my classes and the time spent in college.
.
Not forgetting, I've found some badminton-kaki's in college which makes it even more fun. Ahaks. Guess I'll be hittin' the courts more often now. *grins*
.
Well, amazingly I've finally decided on what I'm gonna be majoring and minoring in. It is about time I figured it out anyway. And yes, I feel pretty much accomplished that I've done that.
.
Alright, I'm gonna hit the books now. I've not much time left to buck up for the quizzes. Shrugs. So here i go! This is a quick update for now and to last for quite a while cos I really doubt that I'm gonna update anytime soon. Unless, I feel like doing so. Heee. So, byeee all :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails