Tuesday, May 6, 2008

she's back.

Uh huh, Azalea's back! :)
.
waiting...
yea, i look a wee bit retarded ><
.
Seeing her really made me happy! Hehe, its been quite some time since I've actually been so happy so Azy, be proud okay! Haha, its so good meeting up with her even if it was only for about 15 minutes? Its all good. Well, there are more outings and stuff to come okay! So be prepared. Hehe *big grin* Ah, I can't stop saying 'I miss you soooooooo muchhhh!' But you're back now, so hehe, we'll do our catching up session SOON! Heehe. I love you sooooo muchs babe and I'm super dooooper happy that you're BACK! *screams* you're BACK! :D You're back to put me back into my sane-self. Hehe :p And to make me happy. Hahaha.

Okay, I should go to sleep so goodnight world! :) Yay again! Hehe.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails