Friday, May 30, 2008

too little time.

It is finally Friday and you have no idea how thankful and glad I am that the weekend is finally here! Since the day I came back from camp, I had heaps on my head and hands. College work has been piling up and today, the load is finally light again. Well, except that I've got another essay to be completed by tomorrow.

Amidst the many quizzes and presentations this week, I had other plans too like attending the Hillsong Concert, having dinner with my girls and yes, spending much time with my coll mates :)

I went for the Hillsong Concert and I must say that it was good. *thumbs up* Though I didnt feel like I was in the mood for anything that night, I'm happy that I gave up giving in to that feeling / mood of mine cos' I'd totally lose out. Nevertheless, it was a tiring day for me and yea, I was both physically and mentally tired.
.

Just last night, I headed to One Utama with my girlfriends and we had dinner at Jarrod & Rawlins. The food or rather, the sandwiches was really good :) Well, better than Subway? Oh definitely. Hehe. I mean, the price you're paying is equally as much to what you're paying in Subway so, put that money to better use at Jarrod & Rawlins. Haha. I think I'm rambling, just forget it. Hehe.
.

lyds, you're missing out. come back soon!

As of today, I'm done with all my work and its time to start studying for some lousy midterms I've got in about 3 weeks time. Gosh, time really does fly. I need more time! Rawrr! I realized that I've been torturing myself quite a lot for some while now and its time to stop doing it. It is time. I need to snap out of such stuff.

Thats all for now so, enjoy the weekend, peeps! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails