Saturday, April 26, 2008

best friends.

I kinda had what I wanted to blog about in my mind. I browsed through Lydia's blog and there it was - exactly what I wanted to blog about. Hehee. :)

I simply miss Lydia and Azalea so so SO much! Like seriously. I miss their company, our little outings, and every little small thing we did together *grin* And for Lydia, our regular Baskin's visit and wasting time at her house after classes. Oh, not forgetting how we indulged in cupcakes on a frequent basis as well.

On a happier note, they're coming back SOON! Azy's coming back in about 2 weeks time and Lydia's coming back in about 2 months time. I'll wait! Though I tend to get a little impatient here and there. Heh but its because I just miss them so much!

I sound so pathetic, huh? But well, best friends yo :D
.
Just so you know, the most awesome-est thing right now is the Mini Poppers ice cream by Walls. Its drop-dead yummmmay! :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails