Friday, April 25, 2008

passed.

sweet nothings -
plainly nothing but sweet :)
.
Hey all! :)
.
Its been almost a week since I last blogged. Well, it's prolly cos I didnt really see the need to blog about anything. After all, I was home most of the time. Hehe, what a way to spend my last week of holidays huh?
.
Anyhow, remember how anxious and worried I was for my final exams - whether I was gonna make it (pass) or not. Well, all glory goes to God above cos I passed all three papers! Huha! I passed Math, and credits for the other two subjects; Human Comm & Study Skills. Haha. As many people would have gotten a Distinction for Study Skills cos of their very merciful and kind lecturer, I guess I am just thankful for a Credit and that I didn't need to repeat the paper :) Yea, my lecturer wasn't that kind and merciful but still I passed. Haha. I just can't keep thanking God for it all :)
.
However, I now know that I need to work extra hard to pull up my grades for the next sem, and not play around too much. Lalala. :p So, five subjects for the next sem and all I can say is - bring it on, babe!
.
Again, I am so SO thankful that I passed my papers and there is absolutely NO need to repeat any *grin*
.

2 comments:

julialow said...

congrats, pretty girl! :)

Sarah said...

thanks! and it solely by God's grace that i passed :D hehee

Related Posts with Thumbnails