Monday, April 28, 2008

nerd-ing starts tomorrow.

The hectic life of a college student starts again tomorrow. A big sigh to the end of my holidays, boohoo. I've got classes almost every day and it all starts at 8a.m. Well, the joy of starting early is you get to end early too. Hehe. I might just be seeing Kat around often since she's in Foundation too! :) Hehe.
.
I'm taking this really weird and so-not-me subject - Microeconomics. Haha, i know i know. The sound of it is really terrible but it is apparently easy and well, it fits well with my timetable. Haha. My other subjects are like English, Moral, Critical Thinking Skills (compulsory for psyche majors), and Business :) It's not that bad, huh? :) I hope so anyway. Hehe. But having 5 subjects in hand is a little bit too crazy but I'll get to finish Foundation and move on to my Degree in August then. :D Hehe. And hooray to me going back to the ADP block! *jumps up and down*
.
unless Bpsyche has shifted to the other block already :(
.
I spent my last day of holidays at home, sleeping. Haha. Knowing that I'd prolly wouldn't have this priviledge anymore from tomorrow onwards, I took advantage of it. Hahaha.
.
Ah, I really need to get my lazy bum up and focus on studies and not slack again. I know, I'm terrible but sigh, I really need to work hard, study smart and score well :D Hehe. Cheers to being a nerd yo! ;) Tadaa, nerd-ing starts tomorrow! or maybe next week :p
.
On a happier note, I bought a new eyeliner! :D It's like my best friend. Haha. Anyhow, I'm off now, gotta fetch my bro. Bleh. Hehe. Byee allll! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails