Wednesday, April 30, 2008

hair cut.

I went to cut my hair today with Se-Ken and Chris :) It was pretty fun, I must say. Hehe, we shall do it again, in a month's time! Yea? Sara was so sweet, she dropped by after sending me a few text messages. :)
.
"Hi, Sarah! I'm here, just came from Ikea - beefballs!", she said. :) Hehe. Sweet thing.
.
Let me ramble on about my hair cut. Haha. It's different - Cos its short, I guess. Haha. The last time I had my hair short was when I was 6 years old okay! Can you beat that? Haha, amazing. But needless to say, I'm happy with the cut :) Might just be keeping it after all. Hehe. And I'm always lovin' my red streak *grin* Its almost like my trademark-ed style? Well, I'd like to think so :D Hehe, awesome!
.
Right after, we headed back and skyped with Azy :D It was so fun talking to her, showing her my hair cut and stuff. Haha. She's so funny that I miss her even more. Ahaks ;) And her roomie! Hehe, her roomie.. Hehehe. Sounds corny but I miss her (as in Azalea) voice *blush* Haha, its been ages since I've heard her talk okay! So i was practically jakun when I heard her voice. Hahaha! Boo, I miss calling her on the phone and saying, "Zaleaaaaaaaaaa....." and she'll go, "What?". Haha :D Soon soon, it'll happen again! *grin*
.
Had Jalan Ipoh's famous yong tau fu :D Hehehe, yummmay-licious yo! Lalala, yummy! Hehehe ;) Okay, nothing much to talk about anyway. Besides I think I'm just rambling on and on and on and I should stop. Hehe.
.
Lydia sent me a text message yesterday afternoon :) I was so flattered. Hmm, is that the right word? Haha, I was happy and so touched by the contents. Hehe. Anyhow yea, I miss my girlfriends :p
.
Goodnight everyboday! :)
Oh, its Labor Day tomorrow y'all! Holidayyy! Heheh :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails