Thursday, May 1, 2008

panacotta.

I had pana-cotta today at the Dessert-bar somewhere in Tropicana. Hmm, the first impression of the place was really good but after having their desserts - maybe not that good after all. Anyhow, I've tasted better ones at Pizza Uno and Italliannies. :) Looks can be deceiving anyways (referring to the pic *points up*). Hehe. I loved the plate though, hehe. Its some wavy shape which really got me a little excited. Hahaha. Well, the interior of the place was pretty, I like. :)

Its so good to be driving on a road with not many cars, with music and yes, being shaded from the sun. Has anyone realized how hot it is today? Gosh, its terrible! Bleh, the heat makes me feel really lethargic and lazy. The fact that I've got a class tomorrow morning makes things worst. Not that all of you would wanna know but I've got heaps of mozzy bites on my legs! I'm so serious that I'm hardly exaggerating. Ah, its so itchy and annoying. Rawrr!

Its just a random update so yea, haha. I'm contemplating if I should take a nap now. I think I should. Maybe not. Gah, I can't make up my mind. We'll see how things go. Haha, byeee all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails