Saturday, May 3, 2008

a little too much.

So so, I went out on Friday with Jo :) It was a sweet time of catching up after about a month of not seeing each other. Hehe. We dropped by Bangsar for a mild retail therapy and for yummy lunch. Isn't food the most important on the agenda anyway? Haha. :p She was actually looking for some dresses for her A-Levels Ball and so i assisted her. I love going shopping for dresses for occasions or not, really! Hehe, they're just so pretty!
.
I'm looking forward to the ADP Ball though. Haha. :D Yea, some might ask, "I thought you're in Foundation? Why ADP?" Well, hehe, lets just say I'm more at home at ADP compared to Foundation. "Aku ni, budak ADP doh!" Hehe. Hence, I doubt I'll be going for the HMC Ball, and will most prolly be going for the ADP Ball instead. Haha.
.
I've been spending quite a bit (maybe too much) lately considering the sales that are going around just this past 5 days. Haha. Well, not only the normal seasonal sales but also the FJ Benjamin Group Sale, Zara Warehouse Sale, MPH Bookstore Warehouse Sale, and another warehouse sale for sport-related items. Haha. And there are apparently pretty good markdowns for all :) Hehe. I am still intending to go for a few more sales like the MPH Bookstore Warehouse Sale and the Sports one. Lalala, hehe. *grins* Well, at least its no more apparel-related sales that I'm going for. Haha.
.
And yeah! I've got my hands on the Hillsong United Concert tickets already :) Huha! Ooh, and I'm so looking forward to meeting my ADP mates this coming week :D Hehe. *jumps around* Oh joy joy joy! Not forgetting, Azy's coming back this week too! Ahahah, I'm going hysterical right now. Nyahaha. :p
.
Ok, goodnight all :)
.
.
p/s: Not many pics lately cos I've been quite lazy to take pics. Hehe. Soon, soon ;)
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails