Monday, February 16, 2009

hush now.



Hush now,
It's hard to notice time,
And death is raping your thoughts, 
But one day soon will come a dawn and all will be as it should.

Hush now,
Take a bite,
It's alright to feel,
We were created to after all.

Hush now, 
When friends have gone home,
The loneliness you feel so overwhelms,
Don't dwell, indulge.

Hush now,
Life may have left you but momentarily,
Get past now and you'll be fine.

-Ai Leen.


I've been finding it ever so tough to get over the whole drama of having my closest friends leave for foreign lands. Even as I speak another girlfriend is packing her way through to leave on Thursday. So many have left and I'm here, wondering if I'll ever leave. On the flipside, don't think I'd wanna leave even if I had the chance to. Doubt I'm able to go through the goodbye(s) especially when it comes to him.

It's indeed very difficult but yeah, lovelies across the seas, know that I'm missing all you souls! Can't wait for June/July to swift by & we'll be hanging out again, just like the ol' times :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails