Sunday, February 15, 2009

back at one.




1. What are you currently reading? 
Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern. Haha, I've not moved an inch from the 12th chapter.

2. What are your favourite books?
Elegance by Kathleen Tessaro. Too much sex details but other than that, it's pretty good. Hah.

3. What are your favourite movies?
Lord of The Rings, the trilogy; Centre Stage; Save The Last Dance. I actually have a few more but this would suffice.

4. What is your favourite snack?
Cupcakes with icinng, yummay!

5. What is your type of tea?
Iced, hot and lemon!

6. Where do you mostly find your photo-loves?
Almost anywhere on the web actually since I'll randomly collect any pretty ones that catch my attention so yeah. But I'll try to get my own - through snap shots from my camera phone :)

7. What is more intense to you - pictures or words?
Pictures all the way! After all as the saying goes, "Pictures paint a thousand words". And I really think it's so true. Sometimes words just can't describe a certain event/happening/person etc but when you glance back at the snap shots, you're brought back to how you felt at that particular moment in time. :) I'd cry more than a bucket full if my hard disk crashes and my pictures go missing, for evurrrr. So, touch wood touch wood. I lovelove pictures!

8. Would you rather be an artist or a writer?
Artist, yes yes, artist :) I don't quite like expressing myself in words but mainly in artsy crafty things. I'm able to express myself freely with ideas and stuff through artsy stuff. I don't know but really, my love for artsy stuff has always been a part of me since young, hmm, though I'm not that good an artsy person myself, hah!

9. What are your favorite magazines? 
Julia is prolly gonna kill me once she reads this but.. I've always thought mags are a waste of time & money. Haha, really. I shall save my butt and stop here :) While it's nice to flick through and stuff but yeah, I think money can be spent on urm.. better things? Heh heh heh. On the contrary, I like browsing thru magazines that feature weddings (as expected, no?), and pretty interior designs, furniture & landscaping bits. :) Fashion is good too.

10. Which program do you make your collages?
Program? I believe in handmade stuff, really. Before I was introduced to the amazing world of Photoshop, I've always stuck to the old fashion way of doing things - cut & paste. But even now, I still prefer making things myself rather than on the program/computer :) 

11. If you could live any where you wanted to right now, where would it be?
Hmm, I'd wanna live in The OC, California :) It's such a pretty place to live in. NYC is perfect but maybe not to live in for a long while :) I'd prefer a less busier place, away from the major hustle and bustle of the world :)

12. What is your favorite(s) flower(s)?
Lilies are a bit too big but they're pretty & pricey ;) Haha. I love roses & gerberas. :) But honestly, any flower is good just as long as they're pretty & they don't elicit some sorta stinky smell. I love flowers as a whole. Period.

13. What perfume do you use?
Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden :) 

14. What is your favorite accessory?
I don't know how to answer this. I live by accessories. Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, anklets, hairbands, rings - they're all love <3

15. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I love shopping in stationery shops, supermarkets and of course, boutiques and the likes of it. Haha. They're all equally sinful! I like Pull and Bear but they're a little too pricey for some items. Mmm the normals would be Topshop, Forever 21 and any bazaaaar! Hohoho.

16. What is your personal style? 
It really depends - simple, laidback, a little vintage, summer-ish, and a whole lot more girly than how I used to be ;)

17. What does your wardrobe consist of? 
Mostly dresses! I've got this craving to buy me more dresses :) I'm deeply in love with them - simple & sweet.

18. What is your favourite beauty product? 
I'm not a fan of beauty products but the only one I'd use without fail would be my old & faithful eyeliner. Not much a fan of them beauty products.

19. What is your favourite kind of shoe?
Flops and strappy heels! Traaaaa. :)

20. Finally, complete the following sentence. I dream of...:
... having the most beautiful and perfect wedding ever (this includes my husband! hee), giving birth to pretty children, flying to NYC and of course, being a very successful interior/product designer :) Perhaps the last part about my career, I could just sum it up as a successful business woman, somehow ;) Okay, that's actually my goal too. Hmm, haha!

I'm tagging: Jac, Sandra (somehow you just popped in my head), Rachel, Sara & Alexa! :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails