Tuesday, January 6, 2009

it's a girl thing.



Today in history, we learn that even I can lose my voice, hah! Can you beat that? It hurts btw so yeah, pfft. Sadly it has been getting worst by the day. Too pain, too pain. 

Okay anyway, for the past two days, I've been spending much time with my girls :) I mean after all, they deserve my time since they're all gonna be leaving soon enough.

Rewind, rewind, to Sunday evening! We had dinner at Mohan's place since she's leaving tonight and yeah, we just needed to spend some time together, girly time. Initially thought of eating out but finally resorted to cooking in. We picked out nuggets, sausages, fries, pasta and bacon! The oil and the carbs, haha. Then again, the best tasting food are always sinful; all that oil, fats (bacon fats, yumm!), sugar and it just goes on. It's all fat-provoking food, haha. We obviously found out who the cooks were and who weren't, ahaks! *grin* But the food were really good, hee! Though we kinda over-estimated the food amount. :p Having food over bonding time was plain awesome alright!

Non cooks: Lyds & Azy.
Cooks: Mohan & Sarah.
Haha, but they helped out a lot! 
Like defrosting the nuggets..
And dropping the spaghetti :D

Yay, pretty! :)


And hohoho, Monday's bubble fun! Headed over to The Curve after lunch to meet up with Sara, Alexa and Rachel. To my surprise, Daryll was there too, haha. Not so much of a girl thing anymore, huh? ;) We pretty much stocked up on some bottles of bubble liquid as well as a whole box of that goo thingy that you can blow up your own bubble through the little straw. Reminiscing the childhood days much? We went up to the rooftop of Cineleisure to play bubbles. Yeah, we got a few glares and stares but it didn't really bug us much :) It was fun, really fun. We even had some Titanic moments there, hee. A little late lunch after and that pretty much concluded our day. There are more pics but my dear Alexa hasn't sent 'em over yet :)

Its like a disco ball :)

Sara being.. Sara.

The NYC laydee! :)
Random bit: I'm so gonna get an INY shirt, haha.

Bubbles! Just keep blowing!

Can you see 'em? 8)


Broadway style!
And I am wearing shorts. There! *points*

Camel!

Hehehehe ;)

Just today, Azalea, Lyds and myself went to Sungai Wang to do some shopping but depressingly, we found nothing. Okay I found a dress but I guess it wasn't really a good buy so yeah I didn't get it. But Lyds got a pair of pretty ballet flats :) Really pretty! Hee. Ah, not forgetting, we went on a DVD shopping spree, haha. Now I've stocked up on the movies to watch when the assignments hasn't kicked in yet. Hehe. 

Oh, I got like two results back 'cos the other three are only coming out on Monday, pfft. I guess it's average, heh. Not good at all but just satisfactory. :) Though this makes me worry all the more for my other three papers, ahhhh! It was that bad okay, soigh. 

Ozzie cousins just left for home. Gonna miss the noise and stuff but yeah, we've got Facebook, haha! Ain't that bad I guess :) Real good to have 'em back! Anyway, I gotta head to bed now, goodnight all!



p/s: Bye Mohannnnn! Will miss you hun :)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails