Monday, January 5, 2009

on the balcony.

Hmm, I'm having an uber difficult time trying to start this post off so just let your imaginations run wild. Okay, not wild per se but yeah, let your mind spark things off!

Four words: Beauty and The Beast.

Since young, I've always loved this Disney movie because it's just so good. Albeit all Disney movies are good but I particularly love this the most! Yeah, it beats Cinderella, Snow White and the likes of it. Hmm, I like Aladdin too, hee. Okay, Imma fan of all of them, Disney movies, but yeah, haha. Well, I just love the story of Beauty and The Beast. I used to watch the tape over and over again. Now this doesn't include the many times I read the book, hee! I tell you, countless I say!

For some months, I've been searching around for the DVD desperately and finally resorted to downloading it, haha. Well, I wanted the DVD just so I'll have a physical copy instead of having to wait for the download to be completed. You know how terrible our internet connection can be right?

Anyhoo, I finally got to watch it after being able to complete the download *beams*  It was good, really good :) I enjoyed every single part of it. I'm telling you, Chip (the teacup) has always been my favorite! He's so adorable and just too cute. Well right up till today, I'm still loving this Disney movie muchs, hee. There's a few scenes that I absolutely love though - Belle's first dance with the Beast; the balcony scene right after that dance; the scene where the Beast reaches out to Belle's hand after the fight with Gustav on the roof. Too good, too good. It's so sweet and just romantic? Well, you get the gist :) However in today's context, I lovelove Enchanted. Period. 

This reminds me - need.to.buy.enchanted.dvd.too. *grin*

See! Hmm :)

Hehe I guess that's all for now! Updates about bubbly fun and girly outings soon (tomorrow?), heh. Nights all! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails