Sunday, December 7, 2008

there she goes.



Hohoho, to all the girls who are somewhat like me - shopaholics by nature, we scurry to any sale, browse through dozens of boutiques online and still end up unsatisfied, this is what you should be treating yourself to! :) It's like having the online boutiques come to live, hehehe. Besides you're able to see and feel them, clothes, instead of having to riskily decide through the computer screen with squinted eyes! I should know, haha. Sinful temptations, indeed. Ain't retail therapy the most (at least one of the most) amazing things in life? Haha! 

And we all know, their pricings aren't rocket high so I guess it's pretty good on the pocket, don't ya think? I know I'm excited! *grin* Just imagine all the clothes, accessories and shoes available in abundance. Hee ;) Just make sure you keep these dates free and treat yourself before the year ends. Click HERE & HERE for more details and information :) Trust me, it'll be fantabulous. Seriously!

~

Bring it on and come what may? Finals are on Tuesday and it lingers on till the following Monday. Part of me says I'm ready and the other says I'm not at all. We'll see how it goes soon enough!

And yay, Azy & Lyds are coming back by this weekend. Oh, the loveeeee! :)


Hear me out: Stronger by Britney Spears.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails