Saturday, December 6, 2008

snowflakes.


"Mom, what's wrong?"
"Bart's been in an accident."

There you have it! A welcoming note to what's installed in the next episode of GG - Just as predicted, no? Vanessa and Nate kicks it off towards the end of the episode and I'm not happy. Why why why! 

At least on a happier note, Rufus and Lily has kinda got it going on. Let's just wait till the post-funeral period, hee. :) Sparks would definitely fly sky high, hohoho! Hmm, Serena and Dan with their plus ones and the whole string of their past really annoys me. Get over and done with it, please? They just keep going on and on and on, rawwr. Blair and Chuck never fails to make me happy, haha. More than glad they had their dance in the end :)

Loved the setting of the Snowflake Ball. Really pretty and romantic! Hahaha, but yeah. Pretty much! And randomly, I want a disco ball in my room, hehehe!


Hear me out: Ever Ever After by Carrie Underwood.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails