Thursday, December 4, 2008

glossy edge.

I know I've mentioned how much I'm eyeing the Sony Ericsson C902 but guess what? I spotted another love - Nokia N85. Hohoho, it's sexy alright. I'm actually torn between the two because both have what I want; Everything else and a 5mp camera phone. Hee! However the N85 design caught my attention 'cos it's just too sleek, smooth and just.. sexay. Haha, it really is! And it's a slide phone - something that I've been looking for!

I love this too.

On the flipside, the N85 is two times more expensive than the C902! Also, thinking about the interface and stuff, I actually prefer Sony Ericsson as compared to Nokia. But its so pretty! How?

Allow me to be a girl -
  1. Size - both are slim and small. N85 is shorter by about 2cm where as C902 is rather long. C902 is thinner and the N85 is wider.
  2. Color - both come in the classy all-timer black which I absolutely love. :) Black colored phones rule big time. But the N85's black is more glossy compared to the C902, which I like. Very much.
  3. Design - N85 is more feiminine while the C902 leans towards the masculine side. Think James Bond. Yeah, James Bond. But I think I'm well-suited for the N85 more! Hee.
  4. Specs - N85 has wifi access, GPS, bla bla bla and C902 doesn't (a minor upgrade to my K800i). Hah! But the most important thing is the camera; both are 5mp (which happens to be the most important to me).
I'm not some mobile phone expert but these are what grabs my attention when it comes to picking a cell phone! Again, how?

I know I really should be studying but yeah, boo. Uhm, hmm, hmm. 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails