Monday, December 1, 2008

a red christmas.


I stepped into the mall and its Christmas decorations greeted me. Christmas songs were played throughout and it just sparked a smile on my face. I love Christmas time :) Christmas-y thoughts and memories just flooded my mind as I walked through. Ah, love it. Simply gotta love it!

There's this seven feet tall Christmas tree at home and it's kinda waiting for me to set it up but, seven feet! It's too much work. We'll see about that soonish - after my finals? Hee. 

On the contrary, I love setting up Christmas trees! Of course it'll be awesome with company but yeah, hehe. You get a sense of accomplishment once you see the tree all beautifully decorated without any flaws. And at night when the lights and ornaments sparkle and light up, oooh, sweet! :) Hehehe. I do remember painting ornaments and setting up Azy's Christmas tree in 2006! Also at Ian's, I remember being swooned by his blue & silver Christmas tree in 2005 :) Really pretty! I couldn't help but gaze into it the entire night/morning. Setting a color theme for the tree (ornaments) is nothing but pure fun. I want a red Christmas this year! I had a gold one in 2006 and silver in 2007. Yup, red would be gorgeous! Hmm, I loiike. 

I have officially tried and kinda started reading through my lecture notes. Big progress. I kid you not! Well it's just reading, not studying. Yeah do note the difference. I'll keep trying, and I always say that so haha. :)


Hear me out: Miss Independent by Ne-Yo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails