Tuesday, December 2, 2008

circus.


Not really a fan of the cover though.

Today marks the release of Britney's new album - Circus. Hehe! Well to be frank, I've loved Britney ever since I was 11 or 12? Hee, she was that awesome and somehow she got a little too screwed up for my liking in the later years - the shaving of her head and stuff. But now she's sorting out all the pieces and has released her new album today - her 27th birthday! :) Honestly, I am happy for her and her improvements. Let's just say, Imma' fan of Britney. Hee ;) I might just get my hands on her new album, haha! Well that is if they're gonna be featuring her ol' school hits, hehe.

Some days ago I was looking through some old pictures and guess what I stumbled on? Some moments captured four years ago! This should instill some laughter and giggles, hee.

Let's back track to April 2004 and this is what you get -

Rings any bell, peeps?

Now?

Wahaha.

HAHAHAHA.
We should prolly retake one this year.
It'll be fun to see how much
we've all changed, hah!


Hear me out: I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman by Britney Spears.

p/s: I lovelove this song. Especially from the movie, Crossroads :) A very simple and cliche movie but easy on the soul, I like, hehe. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails