Sunday, November 30, 2008

in a moment.

Hey all!

My finals are next week (Assuming that Sunday's the first day of the week.) and I've not revised anything. No I'm not being humble or erm, whatever you call people like that (study the whole book and say they've not studied anything) so yeah, I'm screwed. I've been working on that lab report and I'm very afraid of sending it in to Turn It In! Just so you know, it's an anti-plagiarism website thing that inspects your every part of your assignment to make sure it's yours. Heh. I despise lab reports. Bleh.

Anyhow, I blog hopped and haha, I stumbled on a tag and I'm gonna do it because I'm too lazy to walk downstairs to print my assignment and lecture notes. It's the procrastinator doing what she does best again.

I took out those that weren't so appealing to me so yeah! :) Here goes!

Firstly describe the current you in 5 words:
1. Awesome as can be.
2. Procrastinator.
3. Stressed.
4. Sporadic.
5. Super lazyy!

Five things you love about life:
1. Knowing that God cares and loves me no matter what happens.
2. Having incredibly great friends to accompany through this journey!
3. Clothes are never enough hence I'll need to keep on shopping ;)
4. Time passes faster when you're stressing out for finals.
5. Food is a necessity to keep on living.

5 Famous people you’d love to meet:
1. Sigmund Freud. (For the love of Psych, he's a sexist, pfft!)
2. Orlando Bloom. (I've been dreaming of this ever since....forever?)
3. Josh Schwartz. (Yay gateway to the OC & GG)
4. Josh Duhamel :D HAHAHA!
5. Paul Walker (He can teach me to drive in style & absolute hotness.)

5 Movies you love:
1. LOTR - yea it's awesome alright.
2. Save The Last Dance - Beautiful!
3. Step up 1 & 2.
4. Just Like Heaven.
5. Enchanted.

5 professions you’d love to have:
1. Interior Designer! OMG.
2. Event (Preferably weddings) Planner.
3. HR Manager.
4. PR Manager.
5. Baby-sitter, hahaha.

5 Favourite stuff:
1. Handphone, haha.
2. All my accessories!
3. Eyeliner.
4. Computer. Geek much? 8)
5. Bonita. Hehehehe.

5 things you dislike:
1. Vibrating chairs (legs) (People who shake legs la..).
2. Unkempt hair.
3. The internet connection being sucky.
4. Traffic Jams.
5. Studying.

5 favourite places:
1. Starbucks! Oh yeahh.
2. Singapore? :)
3. Homee.
4. Stationery shops
5. In the car. Haha.

5 women/men you are currently liking:
1. Azalea Joy.
2. Lydia Pathmanathan.
3. Mohannn.
4. Jan Wong.
5. Arthur!

5 Things you wanna improve more about yourself:
1. More Christ-centered.
2. More nerd-like.
3. Be wiser, hohoho.
4. Stop procrastinating.
5. Public confidence! - Just as Lauranne said! :)

5 Things you would take to a deserted Island:
1. A truckload of food & drinks!
2. My bed.
3. Computer?
4. A satelite dish - Connecting me to the world.
5. All my friends! Let's assume friends are things.. 

5 Places you wanna visit:
1. NYC baby!!
2. The OC: California? ;)
3. Bali
4. Europe
5. There's another but I forgot the name :(

5 Things you really want:

1. Good grades.
2. A getaway!
3. SE C902
4. Unlimited supply of Starbucks. Pleaseandthankyou!
5. Graphics card. Haha. Sucha geek!

5 Songs that made you cry the most:
1. The All American Rejects - Move Along.
2. A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover.
3. Stacie Oricco - I'm Not Missing You.
4. Kelly Clarkson - Because of You.
5. Annie Lennox - Walking on Broken Glass.

5 People you love the most:
1. God.
2. Family.
3. Friends :)

5 Impossible dreams:
1. To ace every exam that comes across my path.
2. To freeze time and make it last forever.

5 Dreams in the future:

1. Be a successful career woman.
2. Get married at 25.
3. Live a happy & contented life with the husband. :)
4. Have three beautifully born kids! Hee!
5. To look back at today and say that I've not regretted anything thus far in life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails