Thursday, September 11, 2008

shine.

So if you've been actually wondering where I've been, amidst all my rants about the "awesome" lecturer.. I've been busy preparing for this! -
;
.
Yupyup, its the launch of the NEW collection (Illuminate) by Shirts4Real. Yea, for real alright. The event is actually tomorrow, at 3p.m. It's gonna be held at Postive Cafe, SS15 Subang Jaya - right opposite Taylor's, next to 7-eleven, near Subway, same row as IDP Education Australia :) If you're interested and unsure of how to get there, just give me a call and I'll direct you! Lalala. Just drop by anyhow la okay! You could click HERE for any extra info :) Hmm.
.
Now that I've seen the set-up and everything, I'm excited, really! :) No biasness involved, haha. Also to add, the shirts this time are much prettier than everrr. Hehe. You gotta trust me on that! ;) Anyway just hop on over tomorrow! Especially those from the Subang area, it's no excuse ya'll!
.
That's all for today! Goodnight everyonee! :)
.

p/s : it's so colorful yo. i loiike.
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails