Saturday, September 20, 2008

back on, baby.

Hello beautiful world! Yes I finally feel as though I am finally 'back in the right world' where tech rules big time. Geek much? It's all about influence, babes, really. Ahaks!
.
Anyway, I foresee this to be a superbly long post where I'll need to cover some three events or such. So hang in there! I promise there'll be pictures to lighten the 'typo-overloads'. Hehe :)
.
First up, updates from the *click Shirts4Real Launch click* at Positive Cafe!

Pretty, no? ;) Orders are welcomed!
.

Alright I really enjoyed it, the launch and totally loved Mia Palencia's performance. Her voice is simply lovely and her songs are so witty and awesome! I'd really love to watch her perform again. :) There was about an odd number of about 70+ people who were present. The seats weren't enough so some had to stand but nevertheless it was good :) There was fun-filled lucky draws and yummy food! Hehehe, what's a launch without food? Rawwr. The lucky draw gifts were pretty appealing! Well, there were many interesting faces there too! Trust me, I had fun :) Boo all you who didn't come la, hee. It was a very very long day for the S4R crew 'cos there was heaps of things to do before, during and after the event but it was all good :) Oh and Arthur came :D Yea, he was the photographer! So sweet of him to drop by. Haha. :)

Peeh-pol aka people ><

Mia Palencia, people!

With Esther behind the counter :)

The founders - Brian & Jan, with their opening speech!

The guys and Mia.

:)

Yay, the crew! Kinda =p

The cute paper bags! Your very own light bulb box/bag that's worth keepin' :)
.

I met up with Jo and Emmanuel the very next day 'cos Jo was gonna leave to UK. We finally managed to meet up, just the three of us, without any hindrances! Haha, it was a real tough plan to have though. It was a little awkward 'cos of how long we didn't meet up but it was a good catch up. Haha it's so funny talking about our future and comparing it to how things were back in high school. Miss those high school days, heh.

Also, I went for El's birthday :) Yeah that's why I couldn't make it for Ben's annual lantern party. Hee, sorry. But yea it was all good 'cos I met up with my other high school mates over yummy buka puasa food. Ahaks, we watched the MU-Liverpool match as well. :) All of us there were split into two different tables where the MU fans were at one side and the Liverpool fans sat at the other side. Haha, we had two big screens to entertain us :)

Told you we were ready for the match! Haha.

With Jo & Pri :)

Ellie! :)
Aww, they're in a couple seat! :)
With Fau.

Moving on to the lantern festival! I spent it at home with the family and I really had fun. It was awesome playing around with the nephew and niece. Haha, yes the cute ones :) Even the adults played along too! They were more excited than us, the younger generation, hehe. Not to forget they were so clumsy that most of them ended up burning one or two of those pretty paper lanterns and making a big huha out of it. Haha, adults. My cousin and I had fun reliving our childhood days just the same way my nephew and niece were living theirs. Hehe. My little nephew went a little crazy and starting running in circles. So adorable huh? ;) Haha. If you wanna see his video, just let me know la. I'm not gonna upload it cos I'm too lazy. :D

In the mood yet? :)
Hee!
His Ultraman -
He couldn't pronounce all 3 syllables so it bacame;
my man my man!
Hey shorty, it's your birthday!

Julieann.
Jamie.

Spot the kiddos!
foryou. <3

And not forgetting, I finally caught the 3rd ep of GG (Gossip Girl) and yes, I am disappointed! Very. It is all utter nonsense :( I hope things get better on the next ep. Heh.

Stupidstupidstupidstupid!
.

Oh oh! You must've been wondering what I've been up to the past one week while my silly connection was down. Hahaha. I was busy catching up on The OC Season 4. Haha, awesome baby, awesome. It was so emo throughout that I couldn't help but cry. I really felt them, okay. Haha. Call me silly but I lovelovelove The OC. :) Hehe, anyone can identify this love with me? ;)

The OC -
/

Well not only did I catch up on The OC but also Las Vegas :D Yeap, the one with Josh Duhamel ;) Haha. Loved it. Okay okay, adding to the list, I also caught Desperate Housewives Season 3. :D Wahahaha, series addict! It is all too awesome la, haha.

Las Vegas. Anyone spotted Josh Duhamel yet? :D Hehehe.

And, Desperate Housewives.

And this is why I need to catch up on uni work, hehe. :D okay, this is all for now peeps!
Goodnight ;)


Stupid ppl, why did you ever cancel The OC? Rawrr!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails