Saturday, August 30, 2008

scattered brain.

I thought to myself..
"Let us today jump from one event/topic to another, 'cos I've not been able to blog about each one event/topic efficiently in chronological order. Well at least this is my hopeful attempt of wrapping it all up in one awesome (or at least I hope so..) post!"

So here goes! -
,
Just last Saturday, Calvary Youth held its usual Amazing Race like how it did some 4 years ago. Yeap, you heard it right, four years ago! And hey, I was there too! Hee. It was still at the same venue - the Bukit Jalil park. Well, it was still as challenging as it was 4 years ago; referring to the uber many flights of steps across the whole park, the up and downs of each hill, not forgetting the steepness of it all. It was, without a doubt, one big park that led us in a circle. Wuwheee O.o
.

My team! Told you we were good :D

My team back then was not that bad but we really got lost in the park which left me with a very bad impression after it all. So this year, I worked towards winning! Haha, that clearly didn't happen, pfft. But I had an awesome-possum team! Like seriously. Hahaha. I think we did very well :) Yay! It was guaranteed that, that was our most exercise-ful day ever in the whole year (or for the rest of the year)! *grin*

Moving on to today, it's already Merdeka eve and some three lovely girlfriends are flying away. That'll definitely be Azy, Tab and Jac. Oooh, my heart aches and will definitely miss you three heaps :( Anyway since Azy and Tab's gonna be coming back in December, I shall wait! Hehe.


Tab is love ♥

Jac :)
.

But for Jac, shrugs. :( When will I see you again, girl? It's been too great knowing you. Hehe. You've been really sweet and thoughtful. I know you're gonna make one good lawyer in UK ;) You could be my personal lawyer next time! Hahaha. You enjoy your trip back to Sarawak and then to UK! We shall keep in touch okays! :) MSN and through your blog! Hee, facebook too! Much much love girl! *big squishy hugs*
/
- Now playing; Tattoo by Jordin Sparks.
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails