Friday, August 29, 2008

hands on.

.

It's already the 29th of the month and since the Independence Day is just around the corner, Baskins is definitely bringing their 31% discount off hand-packed ice-creams forward; just like any other years in the month of August (Unless they're not doing it this time around)! And until today, I still have not gotten my hands on Baskins yet. I'm actually craving for ice-cream real bad, okay. I kid you not! Soon soon, I shall conquer Baskins, haha.
,
Very Berry Strawberry
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
World Class Chocolate
Rainbow Sherbet
Jamoca Almond Fudge
Pralines and Cream

These are some of my favorites *grin* Hahaha, soon soon. Oh yes people, it's about time to go bonkers over ice-cream :D

Oh yah, Arthur and Gene owes Cass and myself Baskins. *hinthint* Hahaha. Okay, I'm off for today or the weekend at least. :)
Bye all!
.
.
Edit //
I bought us a satisfying little pint of lovely ice-cream! Of Very Berry Strawberry and some new flava which I can't seem to recall its name - Chocolate Crunchy something something, hee. I'm satisfied and indeed, a very happy girl! Huha :D
.
A little background info - "huha" has been some TGIF trademark thingymajiggy when I used to work there some 3 years back, hmm. Interesting ;) I guess it just got stuck on my vocab *grin*
.
.
- Now playing; Scratch by Kendall Payne.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails