Wednesday, August 27, 2008

disclosure.

An important disclosure ;
I am not, I repeat not desperate to get married and stuff. It's just that I really want to get married by 25 (it's like my best proposed age for marriage), so please don't take it wrongly. Pfft. Plus, I lovelove the whole idea about marriage. Ask my friends about the theory behind this whole thing, because we had quite a long chat about it just now over dinner, hee :) And all is cleared.
. .
Orientation today was alright, though I didn't think much of it, I was impatient and wanted to leave almost immediately. Well I know that I'm surrounded by many familiar faces in BPsych. Bumped into Chloe today, it's so amazing how the world can be so small. Haha, HELP in particular. Visited the HMC people today and they're happy happy people. :) They pretty much made my day with the various smiles and surprised faces to see me around, haha. Awesomeness.
.
That's all for today I guess. I've got more meet-ups going on this whole week. Pretty tied up! So, goodnight everyone! :)
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails