Tuesday, August 26, 2008

little bit here.

.

Okay, orientation is tomorrow! I'm totally dreading it, but a student gotta do what a student has to do, haha. Well tags keep coming my way and this time, Cheryl tagged me. :) Well, since I've no other things to do as for now, I'd just do the tag. Haha. Jobless, I know. I've editted some of the questions so yea, hee. And I'm only picking the ones that I find interesting, lalala :D
.
1. Do you have secrets?
Yupyup, heaps of em'.

2. If you'd have a dream come true, what would it be?
To get married by the age of 25! Haha, I've got many dreams ;)

3. Do you believe in platonic relationships?
To a certain extent, yeah. Well I believe that it only can exist after something has happened.

4. Which is more blessed - to love or be loved?
To be loved, most definitely.

5. How could you see yourself in 10 years time?
Married, two kids, driving my BMW.
Wahahaha.

6. What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Cheryl? She's sweet :)

7. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Most definitely. If not, why bother being in one?

8. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done?
Forgiving can be quite challenging but tends to be easier. To forget, that takes quite a while. And yes, it really depends on how horrible the thing is.

9. Where is the one place you'd really like to travel to?
New York, baby! ;)

10. What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
There's gotta be a reason, so empathy is a good tool here. :)

11. What things would be the hardest for you to give up on?
God, love, relationships. Then again, all three has got connections. The hardest are the ones most dear to me.
.
12. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Married and poor! Hee, my husband and I could work and earn monay together! Can you imagine the agony of being a spinster for life with all the money available? That's just sad la, really. =\

,

And I'm tagging - Alexa, Rachel, Chloe, Sandra, Jac and Ian. :)

Cheers to a new sem ahead, peeps!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails