Friday, June 6, 2008

wishful thinking.

Imma fan of wishful thinking. Some say its not good and some otherwise. I say, its alright. On the other hand, it isn't healthy at all but at times or most times, you really can't help but totally believe in wishful thinking.

It takes at least a cup of coffee to complete my week. Well, I've not reached the 'a cup a day' mark as yet and I definitely don't intend to. However it is for sure that coffee sure does make my world a better place each day. Nescafe' is too diluted but works as a good substitute for Starbucks which so obviously burns my pocket till there's absolutely nothing left. Awesome, huh.

It is already Week 6 in the sem and midterms are just two weeks away. Assignments just keep coming, not allowing me any time to breathe at all. Anyhow, I've got heaps to do and to revise and plans just keep popping out which adds to the already uncountable amount of distractions I've got along the way. *grins*


I still have not really found myself as yet. Am in the midst of searching, searching and it's still the same.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails